Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

INTERNET- FOR FRAUDS

Hobbies are necessary for spending our spare time, but after marriage every woman find lesser leisure time for her hobbies, till a birth of baby some woman may got more leisure time, normally give birth to children, most of the women find no leisure till they grownup, even if they started to go to school, it is necessary to follow their studies, make them to eat and help them in everyday routine. So mother role of a women makes completely engaged without leisure hours.

If the children are more capable of doing their routines regularly on self helped, then there would be relaxed life style can be expected. Days are changing its very uncommon to find a joint families, those days bride must be accompanied by her in-laws, so lesser freedom and free time will be the results. As my children are grown-up I thought to spend my leisure hours in browsing , reading and writing. Am very much interested gardening, unfortunately years back we had sold our independent house living in a apartment, still I have few plants in pots, no need to spend much time on that so I started to browsing online it seems very interesting, we could find each and everything on tip, normally I spend my leisure in reading books, but now Internet browsing gives thrilling experience, as I was browsing I come across online typing and various part time jobs, I was told that there are lots of online fraud is popular among the crime. I thought to find a part time job as am having good speed in typing, as I was searching for the same I could find 'copy-paste, e-mail reading, web site verification work' and so on.

It makes me thrilled to know much more about it, so I applied for the same, started receiving e-mails everyday, as I have already heard in News regarding online crime, obviously seldom
I trust these sites, recently I saw a site which gives websites address to verify if the website has correct address and phone number, as we click on the link which is provided near the task question, after taking our time to verify whether the sites are working, the address and phone nos. given in the sites were similar or incorrect, finally we should press the submission of the task, the results which shows 'accuracy of our work is less than 87% so we are not qualify for the task', or 'server not found', when we try to start another new task each task shows in the beginning that 'you are kept in training mode'. I do not understand what kind of cheating business these are all.

Recent statistics of Cyb crime shows most of the cases done by the US web sites, the losers were majority from India, the website owners easily kept the reasons on the losers, but not accepting their cheating and fraudulent. So even if a hundred per cent trusted websites are available online, its very difficult to find it out the originality. Most of the online gambling games were banned for India, even though still there are e-mail frauds, data entry online job providing sites and enormous sites are available to cheat innocent public. Most of the online data entry typing work advertisements are also belongs Indian people on Internet. How far these people can cheat innocent people, if they escaped from the judicial punishments, God would be the one who can only punish them.

Inter 'net is used as 'net' for fishing innocent people.

No comments:

Post a Comment