Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

UNANSWERED




When I was talking with someone I heard about a disease, was not familiar with my knowledge, I was in school or in college if I heard a new word search in the dictionary or to refer the explanation in some of the books was required, now the same way can be helpful, but as the technology advanced Internet brings everything in the fingertips. As I was searching for some of the words I was given thousands of definitions explanations. In this way as I was searching for an answer to my question, I am providing, but there are millions of questions still unanswered. Some answers were surprising me, because it has no solutions. Some diseases have no cure or remedy, in some point my heartfelt sorrow.
The human is only living thing that has the ability to discover and research. Such advancements are not even reaching millions of people in the world. Some people who were got opportunities are wasted. In remote villages and tribal areas the people live as it is. Most of them are not known to go to hospital to treat diseases. Technological educational developments do not reach them yet. So the pathetic condition of those people is needed to be careful, basic education medical help must be provided to them is necessary. Unanswered questions are enormous in this world but when a simple questions of these people are yet be answered.

To find an answer some of us go to libraries, temples, Sadhu's, witchcraft, horoscope, birth stones, until we reach our answer. Some of us are never been answered, every question has an answer, as we could not find it out we might stop searching, or we may think that question itself wrong. For example Atheists say where is God, if it is so, I want to see it face to face, or if God is true why people are living in poverty and diseases. So there is no such things are exist. Some of them need evidence, and scientists also need evidence, or they say God is an imaginary thing about human. Where and when we say there is no answer, it is our ability, we might be asking questions, the answers are unable to see. Unable to find out or beyond our sight, what we are unable to find out are yet to be discovered until cannot claim it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment