Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

TRIBUTE TO MY AMMA

                  22 ‎August ‎2013



LOVE; its existence is limited, those TRUE LOVE stories may not be popular. Assurance exchanged by the couple who married newly who will say that both of them in love. A few years later each one of them finds difficult to prolong the relationship. No one wants to compromise even a few things to pursue. There the question arise "How can I compromise?, How can I tolerate?, That is not my problem; How long I can keep silent" and so on. Has the love disappeared? If Love has been given priority in life hesitation will be at zero level. I have experienced The True Love in my life. I can proudly say that AM THE RICHEST. One who has everything except love are considered to be poor among the poor.

The first love in my life was from my mother which was enormous throughout my life. She compromised all her happiness for my sake. It was a very emotional long story, which I remember at every moment of my life. In fact, I would say day by day my love on her increases. Every day without her thought I never go to bed. Such a great woman she was. When she was counting her last days I asked her "Amma [mom] how I am going to live without you?; with whom can I talk so closely?" she said to me with tears and pains "Don't worry God will guide you more than myself". How wonderful days I had spent with all my life with her, Really am fortunate. 


    As she said after her God has become my friend; He is showering His wonderful mercy, abundant love for me keeping myself pampered. His guidance has no words to express. God knows being a poor and only child to my parents needed a lovable and caring parent. From my childhood till my marriage food, cloth and shelter were luxurious things. That was a tremendous story. My only dream was to become graduated, for the education I have struggled a lot to reach at my Bachelors. After marriage completed my Masters, the one who was feeling happier in her life to see me as an educated happily married woman was my AMMA [mom]. 


My father was a man of multi-talents, wise, my philosopher and guide. He prophesied many things in and around my life. He loved God with his whole hearted, most of his life time spent for prayers, and that was his only treasure. Sometimes I asked him that "your lip moves, is that you are talking to yourself?", He replied me politely, conversation with God.Those days my knowledge of prayers was less than the current level. As I know only before every meal and before bed at night. So his reply confused me and I was not able to understand. Later, God educated me at times when I seek Him. 


So my previous love for my mom and dad was first phase, second and the everlasting now am in LOVE with God, He bounds with his enduring mercy and love for me. As my mother said to me God is my Love, He is my guidance. Am not only thankful but also grateful to Him. Today is my mother's 12th anniversary, remembrance of her great soul writing this short tribute message. "Amma [Mom], we will meet again; I Love You". ‎22 ‎August ‎2013





No comments:

Post a Comment