Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2012

IN THE 2030 DIARY


Hundredth floor to lift up in the landing with a slight sweat began, there stood a robot, 1099 the number and click the 'walk straight then turn left, you will find 1099' that the robot voice said, straight and left the two sides saw a door in the 1099 number. Open the door and immediately went to the 'Good morning, welcome' to the sound of automatic music came floating in the air, in front of another door at the top, sounded 'Come on, Mr. 2000' as spoken by a female voice.

Five hundred square feet, the room set decoration, light music, the two lay down to sleep and mattress, a small home theater, and more electronic products, the summer heat by burning was in the room dark, faint light, small, decorative lighting, the room of the heat did not perish and the air conditioner, her face half. There was light in the dark, what color, what age do not understand the half-darkness, was wearing clothes in the name of something. Height is 5.6, a thin body and a sofa bed, sitting in the buff for a short distance from me and told me to sit near.

Expensive perfume on her body were found scattered throughout the room, put the brain to secrete acids and increasing the body's heat. 'What should I do?' I asked her. 'Anything' she said. She was sitting on a flower bed as a place to keep away from the slow, she is, 'Wait a minute,' and realized that a switch to put over the bed, put on some sort of light round the whole of my body, 'what is' in that light, my eyes became uneasy.

'About sex to see if I can ever remember',' What is your name ' she said. I was unable to answer her Her huge breasts were in my mouth shut. Her vagina is very urgent, and kept my mouth her moan at me fast action film prompted her hands on my male target and below the ground, the body thrilled it went, 'You're handsome' she said.

Started on the whole satisfied with the praise of her, slept, and woke up knocking, 'I wanted to go' woke up in a hurry out of bed, 'Go put down the phone number or address' she said. 'What I said is this a new habit'. 'I need you again' she said. 'Make contact SR, tell the person called Mr.2000, if they send me here and I will come again' I said again. She is not quitting. 'How much did you give SR' asked her. Insert debit card on the machine and the click number when there, it showed that SR. 3000. 'As a man is executed only one time for one, allow one, SR Customer Agreement'. I said.

To open the door when the automotive 'Thanks for Coming' coming out of the clock in the morning at 11 showed, straight to college, and my number was a cub-board from day to submit program papers take robot to the submitting of the process, it was ongoing in the room and I started work.

No comments:

Post a Comment