Translate

Monday, April 16, 2012

MOON - SYMBOL OF LOVE

Relation of the beautiful orchids bloom
I love having you on your chest .....
Lust in your eyes wide max graphic
Knowing smile of a beautiful red lips
Sexy bold nasal
You are visitor spectacular view

A light breeze
The heat caused
the air to breath testing,
we adapted

Failed to cool the
You are less tightly
I was at the height of love

Clouds around the moon in the sky
The air is cooled down slightly
Sprinkle a few drops of rain on us
You can unsubscribe from arms
Did you forget to pass the time ..

Living like this for long life
I do if I run out of greed
Lock your hands
all over my body embrace

I sought comfort siege

In your hands my own
Throughout the 'veena'
I went on to tie your hands
My issue with your journal united

As the trees hold the growing plant
My waist is bent
Even within you and within you
This is heaven, because

Take me to your lust
Did you forget the world
I did it myself
I saw an unseen paradise
When you're near me
Still the same moon in the sky
The fragrance of jasmine
Pleasant breeze
You're not near me

We have memories of living in chest
Only in the memories of you and me .......

No comments:

Post a Comment