Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

MOON IS MY FRIEND

Boxes stacked on boxes
Building a heap
In addition to the wall
No other watch

From the sky through the window
You see me
Tarnished sleep all night
Of depression - you
Clean your face - I
Hardware forget the blue

In the cloud, such as a thin cloth - you
Face covered with white
Playing with my eyes closed - you
Will vanish whenever
Nostalgia of my breath - you
Cloud cover on the move
The cloud to run faster
You find a lovely face
I appreciate all night!

See you in several days
With longing, wait - you are
Where were all these days
If I ask that the White Moon
In other countries
Without sleep, the
Friends like me
I came to see that

That's right,
To travel around the world
You do not need a Passport and ticket
With that longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment