Translate

Monday, April 27, 2009

AM MISSING

Though my home is small,
doors are being closed for
thieves, scoundrels, body masters,
freemen, and rowdy
but most of the times
my best friends are
getting confused
whether am being
worst to bad for not
invite them into my house

though my house is small,
my love and concern
on my friend's and well-wishers
are enormous, also endless

I am sure that
I have nothing to
gave them more than
my pure love and smile
from bottom of my heart

As I close windows,
behind my house,
there is (heavy) mud road and a gutter;

am missing blue sky
and birds returning to their nests;
when I want to feel fresh air I couldn't,
I miss wonderful breeze through the windows,
as road-side dust and gutter smell fills my
lungs;

It's not my mistake, I don't know to blame whom,
for all these
but am missing my friends,
well-wishers,beautiful blue sky,
chirping birds flying
with the white and gray clouds
and also the breeze blowing
through our window and door-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment