Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OH !!!!

my wonderful eyes are to watch your
wonderful creation of this world
silver moon, blinking stars at night
excellent blue
a painter could not be painted
original color of
the endless ocean
when I look at dark night,
white waves looks like a
white lace or border dressed
woman dancing on the ocean
what a wonder.........

green colored forest
various colors of flowers scattered
when I look at the mountains
a big green border blanket
with black and blue mountains

Oh! how nice to hear
the music of small rivers running
on golden mud
sunlight makes running water
a golden glittering waves
how many colors of birds
humming in day sun

The one who created
all these to see and enjoy
one who must be a great lover of
colors and a great musician

a man's life is not enough
to know depth of ocean and the sky
but to love amazing creation


when I move on to mountain
underneath every thing looks smaller
And I wondered Oh! creator
how we look like from
your place, owner of all

I felt like a dust
nothing to be proud
whatever I am
one who made
one who give wisdom
to achieve or to explore
that's YOU,
nothing were there
to be proud and say
that we discovered
or we achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment