Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy season

It has been a very long time, still I remember, it was a very gloomy day, everywhere water staging, could not see the roads, there was no electricity, rain was continuing without gap, I love rain, so it was a thrill for me to enjoy the season, even my mum love the rainy season.
In the running water myself keep a towel or waste cloth against the running water to catch fish. My father and myself go for fishing with a nylon rope and a fish pin, in that fish pin my father keep an insect and keep the insect in the still water, there the fish comes to eat the insect will be caught.
Those small wonders were thrilling experiences at that time, my father does not like rainy season, because he used to get wheezing and cough by that season.
At bed time all the frogs used to sing together, and some of the insects join with them to make the rainy season more thrill, next morning we could find dead frogs on the side of the rain water, I ask my parents why these frogs dying, my mum replies the whole night they make noise by that time its belly got swell then it breaks and they die.
I even see lots of water snakes, very thin and long, I hate to see the snakes, but some of the naughty boys kill those snakes, I even see lots of millipedes on wet ground, and some more mud insects, but I like the climate. Even though the rainy seasons are dull without sun, chill air would be pleased by that time.
My mum used to recollect her childhood on rainy season and used to narrate a story to me, she loves the rain, but my daughters do not like rain much.

No comments:

Post a Comment