Translate

Friday, April 10, 2009

AS IT COME

When I think about life, there I always find a question, people trust that every one's birth is reasonable. If it is, how to find it out, who could answer, to find it out what shall he/she has to do, most of us believe God has created everything, so the answer could be, God only knows for what she or he has been created.

Some of us believe, by nature we born as other creatures of the world. Without creator world and heavenly bodies were created.

Now the question, what for we were created, if we could find out the answer, we could try to achieve the same.

I do not find it difficult to get the answer, because I trust in God, so my question has answered, to achieve, for I was brought into the world, one to experience, not easy, a narrow and hard path to walk on, I had been called for, even my acquaintance ridicule at me, the struggle on my way to Him, no more burdens. Because am not, He the one who holding me on his shoulders.

The narrow and thorny path has been the way to everlasting treasure, someone would be waiting to greet me, and to say "welcome", one who is looking forward, on my way to Him I will be fed, when I cross deserts, He shows green pastures, and still water for my thirst, He knows that I am a wanderer, His compassionate hands are ready to abide me forever.

The one who created, cared, waiting for my arrival, I am walking on and on, to achieve His endless love.

No comments:

Post a Comment