Translate

Saturday, April 3, 2010

FITNESS

According to medical advise morning or evening walking is necessary. When I was nineteen years old I was fast walker, within ten minutes I can finish three to five kilo meters. Now I find it very difficult to walk one kilo meter. I feel exhausted and week. I thought to make myself fit I do some exercises which gives me energy mental relaxation. Even though I do exercises I feel it is necessary to walk, so I thought to buy a treadmill, one of my husband's colleague wanted to dispose his used treadmill, but unfortunately we come to know when it was disposed to someone who is working in his office, the person who bought the old treadmill earning more than five lakhs per month, his economic situation is surplus, he come to know that we are interested to buy the old treadmill, he tried to resell it for the same cost for he had bought.

I said to my husband greedy people are always have surplus fund, but the people who always think and walk in righteousness has to face many struggle in life. But he started remind us that he wants to resell the old treadmill. After a year his small kids and his wife workout in the treadmill it become unworthy to buy, but still he wanted to sell it for the same amount for he bought from his colleague. And I come to know he is paying more than four lakh rupees every year as income tax but still he try to make money out of unused things and through-items.

Sometimes in late night I feel to watch television most of the channels telecasting Tele shopping 'Tele Brands'. I saw many type of new equipements for weight reducing tummy trimmers and so on, but I was surprised to watch those equipements because of the cost and the timing the programs were telecast. The first question raised in my mind was who is going to watch by this odd hours and the price which is too high not affordable by middle class Indian. This is the very important reason most of the people in India could not afford to buy or spend for fitness. Average Indian common man's survival is the basic struggle, secondary, income of average person is not enough to think about his own fitness.

Intake simple and nutritious food and walking is more than enough, suits for everyone. Diabetes and irregular blood pressure become common, according to medical reports every year the percentage of diabetic patients increasing, due to various reasons, there are new developments in pharmaceuticals, variety of medicines available in market to postpone the risk of heart attack, still most of the people are not aware of the early diagnosis and treatment availability, regular exercise and diet can reduce risks. Due to poverty and illiteracy awareness and social developments are not yet reached entire population of the country. According to the new ventures of the Central and the State Governments of India the basic education uplift can be expected vast changes in Indian economy as well as social developments in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment