Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MEMORIES ARE FOREVER

When I was girl I can understand things happened that is the years between adolescent and childhood; in my life poverty dominated extremely; only favorable things were to me that I am only one child to my parents. All most every festival and birthdays, I still remember nothing will be at home to enjoy; not even food to eat. There was no other sources except to walk on or pass on the tough situations.

Poverty during childhood is unbearable; it educate us to uniqueness; teach us philosophies of life. As the years passed; as we read in non-detail stories a wealthy and
a handsome young man who born to turn my tears and sorrows of the terrible circumstances came into my life unexpectedly, married me as in dream, even today when I think back of my life, it was happened as a wonderful dream.

Some of my neighbors envied; some of them surprised, could not believed their eyes. I can say it was happened only because of my parents continuous prayer and their honesty, kindness, loving nature, generosity though they are in poverty. My schooling was in a government higher secondary school, Chennai, as I was intelligent in studies also interested in higher education, as my father had no enough fund, successful completion school I joined in a government arts college, in those days engineering studies were not as much as popular like now, after a tough long four years I had completed my
graduation in B.A. Economics, it was peak days of starvation, I had to find out a job somehow to meet my family expenditures, my father's health become complicated.

During my college simultaneously I joined technical courses like type writing, shorthand, so as soon as completed graduation I joined one of the small private company, as I had no history of work experiences I got very low salary for 2 to 3 years. It was not sufficient, but had no other choices, as a young girl co-workers (male) and some of the higher authorities in the company where I got job abused me everyday. It was highly risk for me to work alone after office hours.

One fine day, still I remember it was Good Friday, afternoon we went to Church ( myself and my mom) during the prayer time, my heart was broken into pieces as I was kneel down, weeping continuously more than 45 minutes, I could not control myself, I never cried before so much, I felt that was not enough for me, still I wanted to cry loudly, but there were no place to cry loudly, after the prayer got over we came back home, my intuition said to me that some good changes going to happen,
this incident happened in the month of March.

Month of April my Prince who was sent to me by the God Almighty, in the month of May my wedding got over with my God given Prince. My life completely changed, after marriage I asked permission to my husband that I wanted to study post graduation, I stopped working joined M.A. Public Administration, after 2 years successfully completed post graduation; till today my life is full of joy, it was given by God I trust. My 2 children are software engineers, God blessed them and my home abundantly.

My children never know about poverty, but I always tell about my days of poverty, I never regret those memories, because it taught me a lot, valuable experiences which I cannot learn out of anything, such a great experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment