Translate

Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh!!! MY LOVE

Slowly blowing wind
smoothly blown on my face
my eyes were open
the stars are
glittering in the dark sky

no lights around me
except stars in dark sky
a baby and a street dog
crying far away
sound of whispering
tender voice of breeze
on tree branches

there is no moon
on the sky
except few stars
darkness around me
but a
lit candle in his hand
white dressed cupid
slowly came
with his whispering tender voice
says something which
I could not hear

my eyes were closing
and darkness around
me vanished
his hands covered
my body his exotic
and romantic touch
made me sick

my voice dieing
my ears dumped
my blood heated
my lips dried
my hands started
writing his beauty

he said to me
I Love You
suddenly I heard
noises of owls
on the trees nearby
and streets dog's
unpleasant sounds
wake me

my
conscious returned
back to me
cupid slowly moving
from me
I begged him
with my whispering
tender voice
not to leave me alone
in the darkness
he said nothing
but he smiled
again I said
keep coming

He smiled at me
I never seen ever
before such a
beautiful image
am waiting for
dark summer night.

No comments:

Post a Comment